Friday 5 August 2011

PONPONPON with translation [Video]

Some mind-fucking video Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Ponponpon lyrics English translation
I guess nobody gives a damn about what's sung in this bizarre song but I sort of translated the lyrics on a whim.

If everyone skips at those crossroads
If everyone shakes hands of each other in the middle of that town
If you want to grab an opportunity
It's still to early to cry isn't it?
I have no choice but to go forth

Pon pon you can just set it free
It's boring to not do much isn't it?
Headphones on, get rhythm on
Way way get out of my way

Pon pon so many things go forward
Is your heart gradually coming too?
Who is the naughty kid throwing stuff away? Stop it!
Good boy, ah
You make me happy

Everyday pon
Everytime is pon
Wanna get on the merry-go-round
Everyday pon
Everytime is pon
Maybe it doesn't work out does it?

Pon pon way way way
Pon pon way pon way pon pon
Way way pon pon pon
Way way pon way pon way way