Saturday 10 September 2011

911 conspiracy fact on 2chan

The thread was generated on 7th of September 2001 and 'JW Vincent' disappeared after 9.11. Is this just a coincidence? 
(I'm not a big fan of 911 conspiracy theories)

Thread: Any means to securely leak the highly confidential information?
1 Anon2001/09/07 16:26
I obtained the significantly confidential information.
If I leak this, this will be the headline tomorrow all over the world for sure.
Do you guys have any idea to leak this on the Internet without any danger?

FBI is highly likely to investigate the anonymous forums like 2chan as well and find out about me if I leak it here.
I would like to leak the information without attracting the eyes of both CIA and FBI.
What can I do? If you come up with any ideas, let me know.

31 JW Vincent2001/09/08 01:17
I am seriously looking for any safe means of leaking this online.
I would love to argue the ways that leave no track of mine.
I expect 2channellers to come up with creative ideas.
Please do not underestimate FBI’s information-gathering skills.

61 JW Vincent2001/09/11 17:01
No, since you guys don’t know how skilful FBI is, you can say such things.
If they find out the information that was supposed to be hid is leaked, they’ll certainly make a move in order to prevent more information dissemination.

Once suspected, they will persistently monitor you.
If there is a possibility that I obtained this information by illegal means (actually...), they would forcefully restrain me. If I’m the only one to be restrained, that’s fine but I definitely don’t want to involve my colleagues and friends.

I need the idea to avoid their eyes. I don’t mind how ad hoc it is.
I have given the same question to the online forums in some countries, however no practical idea has been suggested yet.....

I didn’t expect that the level of difficulty goes up so high with only one condition, ‘leaking online’.