Saturday 3 September 2011

You wanted this, right?

303 Anon: 2005/05/02() 16:52:00
Dad “You wanted this, right?”
Mum “I found what you’ve been wanted.”
Sister “My friend gave me the one she wasn’t using.”
Brother “I ordered it for you.”
Grandpa “There was one I used to use in the backyard shed.”
Friend “I found this at home.”
Cousin “I bought it for you cos you’ve been looking for it.”
Teacher “I happened to have it in my place.”
Part-time job’s boss “I’m actually collecting them. You can have one.”
Neighbour “We have the one our son used to use when he was little.”
Amazon.co.jp “Your order has been shipped.”

I’m so sorry.
I don’t think I wanna break it with a hammer just like a little boy anymore.
I won’t say like “I’ve seen it only in Manga! Can we still get it these days?” ever again.
It’s not that I was desperate for it, I felt like I wanted it just a little.
So please, please don’t give it to me anymore.
A mountain of the piggy banks is getting piled up higher and higher...