Friday 6 January 2012

Girlfriend's fart


When I invited my girlfriend, who I intended to marry, to the family dinner...

*Dboooo*

Everyone “...........”

It was obviously her.
It sounded from her ass.
Absolutely, her fart.

Mum said “Oh honey, stop it!” to dad for not embarrassing her.
Thumbs up, mum!
I almost hi-fived her but restrained myself.

But dad said “No I didn’t! Definitely not me!”
Dad, why are you getting mad so much?
We could keep the good mood here if you pretended to have farted!
Is it that you wannna say “I’m a dandy father who doesn’t fart” to my girlfriend? Bullshit!

I got kind of panicked and said “Sorry, that was me!” but my girlfriend confessed “S-Sorry for this. That was me....”.

While thinking of how to help her not to embarrass any further, dad said “Did you have Kimchi last night? Smells like that! haha”

There was no other day in my life than then which makes me realise why dad was fired several months ago.