Monday 18 July 2011

Ninja

4 Anon 20110512 12:19
Years ago, I got on well with a guy from overseas.
When we were having a drink, he annoyingly kept asking me to show him Ninja
So I covered his mouth and looked around us.
He got excited, saying “What!? Are there Ninja? Where’s Ninja?”
So I quietly wrote on the paper towel that
‘Ninja stands for National Intelligence agency of Japan’.
explained to him like
“There’s no Ninja like those in anime and manga these days, but Ninja’s descendants are working as spies.
NINJA is the organisation like the one combining CIA, NSA and FBI. You’re a foreigner so maybe you’re under their surveillance.
If you do something inappropriate here, you’ll get killed.”
He then started being frightened, whispering “where are they?”
So I told him that he’d never be able to find Ninjas. 
Since then, he’s been awkwardly nice to anyone lol