Tuesday 25 October 2011

No wank for exams

208  ('A`)2011/06/01() 18:08:22.82 0
Approaching the exam period, I determined to not wank for concentrating on the study.
But my sex drive intensely rose up. I tried to suppress such desire and studied hard for the coming exam.
The day before the exam, mine got erected even for looking at my mum’s bras.
And at the exam day, I finished answering all the questions with lots of extra time, thanks to my effort. Since I studied hard till the late night of the day before, I fell asleep.
I woke up when the bell rang but somehow my classmates were giving a glance to me. More precisely, they were looking at me as if I was revolting dirt.
My best friend sitting in front of me turned back to me and said
“Hey, did you cum?”

According to him, while I was sleeping, I murmured “Takako” the name of the girl I got a crush on.
Apparently I said  “Takako.....Takako.....oh fuck!” and winced like being cramped for a moment.

You guys should be careful too when you don’t wank.